For Every Age, At Every Stage...Your Doctors for Life
Northridge Hospital is commited to providing you with safe, effective, compassionate healthcare. Here, you'll be taken care of by a team of physicians who are on staff at Northridge Hospital and who also offer teaching and leadership to residents from our Northridge Family Medicine Residency Program.
Our patients especially value the Program's team approach to care combined with the Hospital's latest advancements in technology. In addition, our Residency Program is affiliated with the Geffen School of Medicine at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA). Located on the Northridge Hospital Medical Center campus, the Family Practice Center has supported the growing community of Northridge since 1976.
- Busy medical office with a 26 exam rooms, procedure room and ultrasound room and supportive staff bilingual in English and Spanish
- Health Educator and Nutritionist are available for patients as part of residency teaching
- Exposure to a wide range of clinical presentations and diagnoses for all age groups from newborn to elderly
- Supportive and accessible preceptors with resident/faculty ratio of 4:1 or less
- Teaching clinics by specialists in ambulatory surgery, neurology, dermatology, podiatry, pediatric cardiology, fracture care and gynecology
- Easy access to medical text and on-line resources during patient care
- Large resident office with desks for each resident and medical students
- Conference room for didactics and another for family and individual counseling
- Electronic Medical Records
Faculty Member and Community Outreach Coordinator, Lucy Lee, M.D. is working with this patient to get her diabetes under control as Certified Diabetes Educator, Sheryl Thouin, assists.
FPC Management Team
Maria Olivier, Business Office Manager
Maria joined Northridge Hospital in 1979. She began her career at the Family Practice Center as a front office clerk. A business school graduate, Maria was promoted to Supervisor and then Office Manager. She runs the Business Office and supervises the front office, billing and medical records staff.
Debra Jusko, RN, MSN, Nursing Manager
Debee has been with Northridge Hospital for over 26 years and has a diversified background in both the inpatient and outpatient care settings. She joined our Management Team in 2002, as Nursing Manager for the Family Practice Center. Debee helps the office run smoothly, supervises the Nursing Staff, and coaches the Residents in patient relations. In her spare time you can find Debee in the sidelines cheering on her two teenage boys or fishing the Sierra.