Welcome, Residency Applicants!
Northridge participates in the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP). All applicants must submit their application and supporting documents through ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Service).
In order for your application to be considered complete, please provide the following items:
- ERAS application with personal statement
- USMLE / COMLEX results (passing scores within three attempts)
- Medical School transcripts
- Dean's letter (MSPE)
- Three professional letters of recommendation
- International graduates must provide PTAL from the California Medical Board and ECFMG Certification.
- Graduation within five years is strongly preferred.
- Visa sponsorship is not available
Our ERAS post office will open in early September for applicants seeking a position in the next Match. Our application deadline is December 1.
QUESTIONS? Please feel free to contact:
Northridge Family Medicine Residency Program
18406 Roscoe Blvd
Northridge, CA 91325
Most interview days start at 9 a.m. in the Family Practice Center Conference Room.
You will be interviewing with one of our directors and one faculty member. Time of arrival will be provided to you two weeks before your scheduled interview date. Coffee and light snacks such as pastries and fresh fruit are provided throughout the morning. Lunch is provided at noon.
12:30 - 2 p.m.
|Interview Applicant 1
Interview Applicant 2
Interview Applicant 1/Interview Applicant 3
Interview Applicant 2/Interview Applicant 4
Tour of Hospital & Family Practice Center
Lunch & Social Time w/Residents
(Noon conference included)
Interview Applicant 3/Interview Applicant 4
Interview Day Evaluation
Residents will be stopping by to answer any questions you may have between interviews.
- Lodging is provided in our resident call house located across the street if needed. Ask program coordinator for details.
- Second looks can be scheduled after the initial interview day depending on scheduling and availability. Please ask program coordinator by emailing Carol.Ruiz@DignityHealth.org.
From South 405 Fwy: Exit Roscoe and make a right
From North 405 Fwy: Exit Roscoe and make a left
From 118 Fwy: Exit Reseda and go south
From LAX: Take the 405 Fwy North to the Roscoe exit, and turn left on to Roscoe
Economy Tip from LAX -- Use the FlyAway Shuttle service to the Van Nuys Airport. We are just 5 minutes away from the Van Nuys Airport drop off, and it is less expensive to take a cab from Van Nuys Airport to Northridge Hospital.
Download our campus map for your reference.